Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I've posted. It hasn't been to lack of things to talk about, or stories to tell, it's been because I forgot about this place.

I'll get something more in depth later, a few nice stories to tell, but I figure I'll give a brief update to the public who used to wait eagerly for my next post.

I quit piracy, spent a while ratting my sec status back up, and now, dare I say it, I live in High Sec. To be honest though, that's not really a fair assumption of how I've been living inside of Eve. I am a free man. I roam where I want to, when I want to, and do whatever it is that takes my fancy at the time.

I've run a few missions when the urge hit me, killed a few rats, ganked a falcon at a gate in low sec, and lost billions worth of ships on suicide roams into 0.0 space.

Right now I'm logged off 50 jumps deep in 0.0 space, just solo'd a Raven, nearly missed a second, and dodged a few gate camps. It's been an absolutely fabulous last couple of months, but it hasn't been without its downsides as well. More on this next time. Thanks for reading, and I promise something more worth your time soon!

-Sarge

No comments: